5G and Coronavirus – level 1
The coronavirus is spreading around the world. At the same time, companies are building 5G internet towers.
Many people believe that it is a plan of important people and governments. There is a lot of false information on the Internet about 5G and the coronavirus.
Some people believe that 5G waves are bad for people´s health. They make people´s bodies weak.
Another theory says that the coronavirus is not real. Governments have a plan. They want people to stay at home. Companies can build 5G towers.
Health officials say that 5G is not dangerous for people. They also say that 5G and the coronavirus are not related. People must think more carefully. They must not believe all what they read and hear.
Difficult words: 5G (a new, faster network for Internet), wave (things that move through the air that can bring us electricity, phone service, or Internet), theory (an idea that a lot of people believe).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.