Ball pit for adults – level 1
Do you want to have some fun? Are you in London? An installation is open in a London gallery.
The installation is a big pit. The pit is full of small balls. There are 81,000 of these white balls. You can come and jump in the pit. It is for free.
If you visit, you can have fun. You can also help a charity. The charity gets £1 for every person who visits the installation.
Difficult words: installation (something interesting and artistic), gallery (a building with pieces of art), pit (a space in the ground), charity (an organisation which helps people or animals).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Would you like to visit the installation?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.