Binomo trading platform – level 1
A short review of trading on Binomo
Binomo is a popular trading platform. How to use it?
What is binomo.com and how does it work?
It’s regulated by the International Financial Commission. How to play Binomo? It’s not a game – training is required. What’s all about?
Signup and Login on Binomo
Head to the login page for registration, choose English, the currency (it can’t be changed later), write email/password. Read the regulations in the Client Agreement before closing a trade. After signing in, you’ll get a Binomo Demo account to learn how to trade.
Trading education for Binomo
How to make money on Binomo? You can’t make money but learn and get extra profit. There are ways for education:
- Trading tips and strategies. (No “winning strategies” guarantee a 100% result).
- Demo account.
- Help Center with FAQs (“Wikipedia” for traders).
- Contact support via chat/email.
- Tournaments for practice.
- BinPartner affiliate program.
Note! Don’t use signals or bots.
Deposit and withdrawal
First check the payment methods for deposit (minimum $10). The popular options are VISA, MasterCard, Advcash, Skrill etc. (excepting some like Paypal). The proof of payment is in “Cashier” on Binomo.
Read in the terms and conditions about coupons or codes. Types of bonuses:
- 25% Welcome bonus (on a free Demo account).
How to withdraw money from Binomo? Use the same payment method chosen for investment (minimum $10). The time is from minutes to 3 days/more, depending on the account and payment system. The limits are described in the policy. Verification on the platform takes minutes vs IQ Option where it’s not automated.
Download the Binomo app
Find the Binomo logo on Google Play/App Store. Download the mobile trading app for Android/iOS. Invest from 10$ and trade with real cash. Don’t hack if you can’t download from Google Play, get the APK: https://binomo.com/en/promo/android
There is no software for PCs on Windows/Mac. Type on the web “www.binomo.com”, login and trade on the desktop through the browser.
Is Binomo a scam or not?
Let’s see why Binomo is legit and not fake or a fraud. The platform has a certificate by Verify My Trade and a real office – check their address. Read the reviews on the net, on forums about the website/app to ensure it’s safe, not illegal.
We learned that Binomo provides tutorials, strategies, contests; although trading has high risks.
What do you think about trading?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.