Five new websites for students of languages – level 1
Are you a language student? Do you want to be better? If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Chinese, or Indonesian, here are five new websites which can help you.
These websites offer news articles in three levels of difficulty. The articles are about politics, technology, sports, and nature.
Level 1 is for beginners. The articles are very simple. Many students can understand them.
Level 2 is for pre-intermediate learners. The articles are longer and more difficult than those in Level 1.
Level 3 is for intermediate learners. The articles are more difficult than those in Level 2.
The articles are not only great for language learners but also for teachers. Teachers can use the news to teach their students.
Best of all, the websites are free to use. So, what are you waiting for? Learn a new language with the help of these websites.
What do you think about our new websites?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.