Jackson Zombies in London – level 3
Hundreds of groovy ghouls danced to Michael Jackson’s Thriller at London’s King’s Cross railway station, and it was one creepy flash mob to see.
Make-up artists were on hand to give a zombie makeovers to anyone interested in joining in. Zombie teachers were even standing on the podium, ready to show people how it’s done.
If you are a fan of the spooky, a spectacle such as this is nothing that you want to miss!
Difficult words: groovy (related to dancing and music, neat), ghoul (a zombie, a monster), creepy (frightening), flash mob (a large group of people who perform something all of the sudden in a public place), spooky (scary), spectacle (a show).
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.