Leopard in a Village in India – level 1
This news is from India. A leopard is in a forest. The forest is close to a village. The leopard comes into the village. People see it. They start to panic.
The leopard attacks three people. They all go to hospital. Police come to the site. They look for the leopard. They do not find it.
Animals and people often meet in India. It is a problem. People destroy the habitats of the animals. The animals have less space.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What would you do if you saw a leopard where you lived?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.