Most savage quotes and sayings – level 2
Source – Tuko.co.ke
Have you ever been told that you are savage? Maybe someone said it to you in a negative way to make you feel like it was something you needed to change. The savage kind of attitude can come off a little strong sometimes. This is important more so when dealing with haters. This post has outlined the best savage quotes about life that you can share in your Instagram bios and send to loved ones.
Now and again a couple of words can profoundly spur you. This in return gives you the valor to confront the world. These words can originate from your closest companion, family, neighbors, or famous people. This is why we have assembled savage breakup quotes, savage quotes for girls and savage captions.
Savage quotes for haters
Let your haters know that you do not give a damn about them by sending them the savage sayings below:
- The only way to succeed is to make people hate you. That way, they remember you.
- You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle.
- Hate me for who I am, I don’t care. At least I’m not pretending to be someone I’m not.
- I don’t dislike my haters, they dislike me. I’m doing nothing wrong, I’m just being me.
- Love your haters – they’re your biggest fans.
- Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
- Haters never win. I just think that’s true about life because negative energy always costs in the end.
- Respect your haters; they’re the only ones who think you’re better than them.
- Nations have come under the control of haters and fools.
- To anyone that ever told you you’re no good… They’re no better.
- Believe in yourself and don’t care about haters.
- Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.
- If someone tells you-you’re not beautiful, turn around and walk away so they can have a great view of your fabulous ass.
- Don’t worry about the haters… They are just angry because the truth you speak contradicts the lie, they live.
- Give the haters another reason to hate!!
- Haters will broadcast your failure but whisper your success.
- My mom always said that there would be haters. Not everyone can love you.
- Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies.
- If a negative viewer looks at you with an ugly fiendish eye, find a way and pluck off his eyes, or better still, protect your good image.
- To hate everything is to be wounded by everything.
- Normally, I try not to pay attention to my haters, but this time I’d like to talk about it because my haters are my motivators.
- “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.”– Criss Jami
- “People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what you are capable of.”– Ana Chable
- The hated man is the result of his hater’s pride rather than his hater’s conscience.”– Criss Jami
- “People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!–IsraelmoreAyivor
- What doesn’t kill you disappoints me.
- I don’t do drugs. I am drugs!
- There is a savage beast in every man.
See the end of the list here – https://www.tuko.co.ke/291515-most-savage-quotes-sayings.html
What do you think about the most savage quotes and sayings?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.