New Beatles song – level 3
A new Beatles song titled ‘Now and Then’ is set to be released, featuring the late John Lennon’s voice, developed using artificial intelligence.
This song’s considered the last Beatles song and also includes recordings by surviving members Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, as well as the late George Harrison. Paul McCartney expressed his excitement about the project, emphasizing the emotional impact of hearing John’s clear voice in the recording. ‘Now and Then’ originated from the late 1970s when Lennon recorded a demo in New York City.
Technological limitations had previously prevented the completion of the song, but advances in AI, as seen in Peter Jackson’s 2021 documentary series, allowed for the separation and mixing of the vocals and instruments.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think of the Beatles' use of AI technology to complete 'Now and Then'?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.