People in Levels – level 1
Hello students. There is a website for you. It is www.peopleinlevels.com. This website is made from stories from News in Levels students. People can write about their lives. They can write about their feelings, the most interesting moments in their lives, dreams, favorite foods, favorite places or favorite activities.
On this website, you can work on your reading skills. You can meet new people. The stories will be in three levels of difficulty.
Also, we will give you something if you add you story. We will give you 480 MP3s from News in Levels for free! You can be a part of our “News in Levels Family”.
Have a nice day,
News in Levels team
Do you like "People in Levels"?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.