People in Levels – level 3
We have a website for you. Its name is www.peopleinlevels.com and it is about stories from News in Levels students. People can write about their feelings, the most interesting moments in their lives, dreams, favorite foods, favorite places or favorite activities.
Using this website, you can easily improve your writing and reading skills and meet new people. The stories are in three levels of difficulty.
If you add your own story, you will get 480 MP3 news recordings from our e-shop for free! We hope that you will become a part of our “News in Levels Family”.
Have a nice day,
News in Levels team
Do you like "People in Levels"?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.