Pizza-Making Record – level 3
Four hundred chefs in Buenos Aires teamed up to beat the world record for pizzas made in 12 hours. Using more than 3 tonnes of flour, 2.7 tonnes of cheese and 88,000 olives, the team managed to produce 11,287 pizzas.
Fourteen industrial-sized ovens allowed them to bake six pizzas a minute, and they beat the previous record by more than 1,000 pizzas.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.