Small Tigers and Dogs – level 2
Three tiger cubs were rejected by their mother, so they are being raised by a step dog mum.
The two twin girls and their older brother are having a great time with their new step family. They play a lot with their step brothers and sisters. The cubs love playing a game of ball and getting their claws into somebody.
They are really cute and they have become stars at a safari park in China’s Zhejiang Province.
But it won’t be all fun and games forever. The cubs are expected to be reunited with their parents soon.
Difficult words: cub (baby), claw (animal’s big nail), claws into somebody (play rough), all fun and games (happiness), reunite (start to be together again).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What challenges do the cubs and their new family face when they are reunited with their parents?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos