Write My Essay, Please! – level 3
When you learn English or any other subject as an ESL student, writing assignments may be the most challenging task to deal with.
You know what I mean:
Teachers ask you to write essays, research papers, reviews, and more. You try hard to complete those tasks, but your English is not that good yet to meet all the instructions and craft a paper that would be free of grammar or style mistakes.
Last week, I talked with my friend, a sophomore at the American college. He studies history, and everything is fine until a day comes when his professor assigns a book review or an essay on some historical evidence to him.
“Every time when I need to write papers, I wish someone else could do it for me,” he said. “I understand a topic, and I can tell about it, but all those requirements… Thesis statement, arguments to support it, proper citing to avoid plagiarism, proper structure, writing styles… I try hard, I learn everything and read a lot, but academic papers still seem a mission impossible.”
All this can demotivate and lead to failures, agree?
Productivity weakens, you spend much more time on a task than your native-speaking friends, you want to meet deadlines and get an A for your essay, but you understand it’s close to impossible at this very moment…
You need someone to help you.
- According to bid4papers.com, options are many:
1) Search Google by typing “write my essay” there and choose a reliable custom paper writing service to assist you.
It’s okay to admit that you need help, and no one will judge you for that.
- They will create a well-structured and professionally written paper, following your instructions. As a rule, experienced academic writers work there, so they know what your essay should look like to please a professor.
- Their services are not that expensive, which makes them affordable to many students.
- They will save you time so you could spend it on other projects. More than that, when they write an essay for you once – you’ll have a kinda template to understand how to do it yourself next time.
But you can also meet some problems when you order a paper from custom writing services.
Your teachers assign essays for you to develop critical thinking, argumentation, logic, and many other soft skills you’ll need in life. They know how you write and what you know, so it will be easy for them to understand that it wasn’t you who created that paper. If your other essays were not that good, a teacher would definitely think there’s something fishy about this. “What happened that he has suddenly become a writing guru?” is the reaction you can get. And you’ll have to explain such a transformation.
Another problem with custom writing services is that you can’t check the professionalism of your writer. Tons of essay websites are online now, all promise to work with native speakers and craft high-quality works, but how to make sure they won’t cheat you? Always ask for guarantees when working with them.
And the last but not list, a teacher may disclose you. With a strict plagiarism policy and a negative reputation of most custom writing services, you risk expulsion from college if they find out that you paid for essays and asked someone else to write papers for you.
So, if you’re ready to order essays, remember the following:
- Ask no one but trustful services to help you.
- Control the writing process to see if they do it right.
- Check your complete essay for plagiarism, even if they say they’ve done it for you.
2) Write it yourself or ask for free help from online communities or your friends.
With so many information available on the web, you can make writing faster and easier.
On Facebook and Twitter, you can follow thematic pages, groups, or profiles to ask professionals for help. There are no guarantees they will drop everything and go to write your essay right here and now, but they can share tips or useful resources with you. More than that, you can use social media accounts for interesting publications and citations.
Join writing forums and communities. Here you’ll discuss topics, ask for arguments or research to use in essays, as well as tips on proofreading and editing your works. Reddit is a great resource, either. You’ll find tons of information on your subject there. And don’t ignore online libraries.
On top of that, why not ask your friends to help you with topics, research, or outlining your essay? They might also proofread it to make sure you don’t make any grammatical mistakes there. Don’t be shy to ask those with fluent English for writing advice.
What do you think about www.bid4papers.com ?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.