Breastfeeding Experiment – level 1
This happens in London. A woman is on a train. She is a mother. She has her baby with her. She breastfeeds her baby.
A man sees this. He does not like it. He starts to talk to the woman. He tells her to stop. He is loud and unpleasant.
Other people see this situation. One man wants to help the woman. He sits between the other man and the woman.
Soon, a person with a camera comes. The person tells everyone that the situation is an experiment.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Do women breastfeed in public in your country?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.