2022 World Cup anthem – level 3
Coca-Cola unveiled its FIFA World Cup campaign anthem.
The song’s a multicultural rework of Queen’s iconic 1986 track ‘A Kind of Magic’, and it fuses a flavor of Arabic and Latin culture. The song features three female artists, Mexican singer Danna Paola, Egyptian neo-soul and rap star Felukah, and Saudi Arabian singer and songwriter Tamtam. People filmed the music video in Mexico City.
In addition to this track, Coca-Cola is energizing their campaign with elements of digital films, packaging, and a Fan Zone, which bring together football fans worldwide.
The World Cup starts on November 20 in Qatar, and it’ll last to December 18. 32 teams will compete across 64 matches in the 22nd edition of this competition.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.