A bull in a car – level 1
Something crazy happens in Norfolk, the United States. People see a big bull in the back of a car.
The driver’s name is Lee Meyer. He makes some changes to his car. The bull fits in the car thanks to the changes. People, who see the car, call the police. The police stop the car.
The bull is a big Watsui bull. This bull has really big horns. The police explain the driver that the situation is dangerous. An accident may happen. The bull’s name is Howdy Doody. Reports do not say where the man and the bull are going.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What were Lee Meyer's intentions for taking the bull in his car?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.