A bull in a car – level 3
In Norfolk, the United States, police were surprised when they received reports of a man driving with a cow in his car, only to discover a massive Watusi bull as the passenger.
This breed of African cattle is known for its gigantic horns. The driver, Lee Meyer, was stopped by the police, who issued him a warning due to the unusual and potentially unsafe situation. The bull named Howdy Doody could only fit in the car after modifications were made, including removing parts of the car’s body and windshield and installing a platform.
The incident drew attention from onlookers, and it’s unclear where the bull and the driver were heading.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What modifications were made to the car to accommodate the Watusi bull?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.