A dress with a QR code – level 2
An Egyptian designer made a special dress which had a QR code on its sleeve.
When you scan the code with your phone, you get information about the country’s most important tourism places. This is very useful especially if you do not have a guide with you. You get information about museums, mosques, and other historic places. You learn names, addresses, operating hours, and price of tickets. You also learn what interesting things are at each place.
The designer makes beautiful dresses which she embroiders with Old Egypt’s designs. She would like to make more clothes for women and for men and children, too.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.