Amazing football juggler – level 2
A man set a new record. He is from Moscow and he gave a difficult performance. He is a man who can multitask.
He stood on a giant ball while he juggled three footballs and did “keepy uppies”. “Keepy uppies” is when you flick a ball from foot to foot. The man did 36 of them in 14 seconds.
The man’s mother enrolled him into circus school when he was a child. He has been performing professionally since the age of 15.
Difficult words: multitask (to do more things at once), flick (kick), enrol (arrange to join school).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Can you juggle?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.