Apple Electric Car – level 1
Apple is a very successful company. The company makes and sells phones, computers, and other things. Apple makes iPhone. iPhone changes the world of phones.
Apple has plans to make an electric car. The car will not have a driver. The company does not give any information about it. Many people believe that Apple’s electric car will be special.
It is not easy to make an electric car. It takes a long time to build a factory for electric cars. It is very expensive, too. It seems that Apple will work together with another automaker. It is not clear which company it will be.
Electric cars are popular in Europe. Around 800 million cars could be in the world in 2050.
Difficult words: successful (when somebody is very good at something), electric car (a car which does not use petrol or fuel but electricity), automaker (a company which makes cars).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos