Baby Boards a Bus Alone – level 1
A one-year-old baby boy plays outside. He is alone. He walks away. His mother does not know about this.
The boy comes to a bus. He boards it. People see that the baby is alone. They call the police. The passengers take care of the baby. Police come. They find the mother an hour later.
Difficult words: board (to get on), passenger (somebody who is travelling on a vehicle), take care (to help).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
This is not common in China, is it?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos