Big Explosion in Italy – level 1
An accident happens in Italy. There is a line of cars on a road. A tanker moves to the line. It does not stop. It hits the cars. There is a fire. The tanker is carrying something flammable. After a while, there is a big explosion.
Two people die in the accident. Seventy people are injured. The explosion is so strong that it leaves a hole in the road.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.