Boats Crash in Budapest – level 1
This news is from Budapest. Budapest is the capital of Hungary. A river runs through the city. There are boats on the river.
There are 35 people on one boat. Thirty-three of them are tourists. They are from South Korea. This boat hits another boat. It turns over. It sinks.
People find 7 dead bodies. Twenty-one people are missing.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.