Breastfeeding Experiment – level 2
People created a social experiment to see how others really react to breastfeeding in public spaces. Part of the experiment showed a situation on the tube in London.
An actress started breastfeeding on the train and a man, also an actor, was not happy about it. He told her that she was making him feel uncomfortable, and he asked her to stop.
The man became increasingly louder and one of the passengers stepped in. He took a seat between the man and the woman to show his support for the mother. A moment afterwards, a person with a camera entered the carriage and told everyone about the experiment.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
Do women breastfeed in public in your country?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.