Business Deal in North America – level 1
There is a new business deal between the US, Mexico and, Canada. The spokesperson of the Democrats says that this deal is better than the original deal of the US government.
The Democrats want to support the deal. However, in the past, they are not happy about some parts of it. They want to change the environment and worker´s laws. They say that Mexico must change the rights of workers.
A few days ago, Mexico and US officials meet. They discuss the changes. The new deal does not start until the US government approves it.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.