Changing Facebook – level 1
A co-founder of Facebook writes in a newspaper. He says that is time for the company to get smaller. He says that Facebook has too much power. He says that its boss, Mark Zuckerberg, has too much power, too.
He says that Zuckerberg is a good man. However, he chooses money over safety. He lets Facebook get less and less safe.
Facebook has problems. One of the problems is people’s privacy. Some people want the government to control Facebook. Zuckerberg says that this can happen.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.