China’s New Child Law – level 1
China changes one of the laws. This law says that married people can have three children. It is a change from two children to three children. This is because the statistics show that the Chinese population grows very slowly.
This change in the child law happens before. In 2016, China’s law says that people can have two children. This is a change from one child to two children.
It is very expensive to live in a city in China. Many people do not want to have families, The newest law says that it will help parents more.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.