Copenhagen Light Festival – level 2
On February 3, 2023, the fifth Copenhagen Light Festival started, and it will last three weeks.
The Danish capital is now full of light and beautiful light installations. Light illuminates bridges, old buildings, squares, and the city’s canals. Visitors can enjoy 35 installations all over the city.
People have many ways to explore the festival. Visitors can take a guided tour by Segway, canal boat, kayak, a guided walk, or a walk by themselves.
Difficult words: installation (an art structure), illuminate (to shine a light on something), Segway (a vehicle with two wheels and a bottom on which the rider stands).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What is the Copenhagen Light Festival?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos