Coronavirus Car – level 1
People in India must stay at home. The coronavirus is there. It is important to follow government rules. Some people want to help with this. They remind others what to do during the lockdown.
An Indian inventor makes an unusual car. The car looks like the coronavirus. There is a man inside. He is riding a scooter. The car reminds people to stay at home.
Indian police want to make sure that everybody knows the rules. Some police officers control traffic in red helmets. The helmets look like the coronavirus. They want to remind people about the government rules. It is important that people follow the rules. It helps stop the coronavirus.
Police officers make a funny video. They dance in the video. They show how to wash hands well.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.