Cristiano Ronaldo Has Coronavirus – level 3
Portugal soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to a statement of Portugal´s Football Federation, the 35-year-old forward is feeling good, and he has no symptoms. Ronaldo, who currently plays for Juventus, is in isolation and he missed Wednesday´s UEFA match against Sweden. The rest of the Portuguese team has undergone tests; however, they all tested negative for COVID-19, and they will be available for the next match.
Ronaldo is the five times world player of the year, and he is one of soccer´s biggest and richest stars. On Sunday, he appeared in his side´s nil draw to France, and on Wednesday´s nil draw in a friendly match with Spain. The former Real Madrid player is the third member of the Portugal squad to test positive for COVID-19.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.