Cute little tigers – level 1
Three tigers are born at a zoo in China. Two of them are girls and one is a boy. Their mother is weak. She does not have enough milk. People give her better food, and she gets better.
Now the little tigers are one month old. It is not easy for them, but they look healthy. People in the zoo meet them. People like the tigers. They say that they are cute.
Difficult words: weak (not strong), healthy (fine), cute (small and beautiful).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Do you like tigers? Why?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.