Dancing thief – level 1
This news is from England. A 31-year-old man steals a wallet from a car. This happens in Birmingham.
The police can see the thief on camera. The police cannot believe what the thief is doing. The thief is dancing. He is happy because he has money now. Dancing is his celebration.
The police find the man. It is not the first time that he steals something. The thief goes to prison. His prison time is two weeks.
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Have you ever stolen anything?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.