Dogs in Christmas Jumpers – level 1
‘Save the Children’ is an international organisation. It helps children. On 15th December, the organisation celebrates ‘Christmas Jumper Day’.
People give 2 pounds to help children. They put on silly Christmas jumpers and meet. They talk and have fun.
People from ‘Save the Children’ have another idea. Dogs can wear Christmas jumpers, too.
’Save the Children’ organises a meeting for humans and dogs. Hundreds of dogs meet in a park in London. They all wear Christmas jumpers.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.