Europe’s night trains – level 1
There is a new train service from Brussels to Berlin. Experts hope that it will change train travel in Europe.
The train goes at night. It is cheap. The service is important because it will decide if other train services can happen. Trains are better for the environment than planes. The train is running now, and people are using it. People want to travel by train for holidays and work.
The train is not as new as other trains. New trains are expensive. The people who run the train want to get more trains in the future. But is difficult to start a train business. Companies need money for it. It is also important to buy new trains to make the business work.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What factors do companies need to consider in order to be successful in starting a train business?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.