Excited About School – level 3
Not everyone is looking forward to going to school, but a pair of twins from London could not be more thrilled. They are now just days from a milestone that many thought they would not reach.
The pair was born conjoined at the abdomen and they shared just one intestine. They were given only a 25% chance of survival, but an emergency operation saved their lives. Now, four years later after the surgery, they are going to school.
Their mother explained how amazed she is because all of it came so fast, and she never thought so far ahead. The twins cannot stop talking about school and they can’t wait to be big girls like their older sister.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.