Extreme Christmas House – level 3
One German couple pulled out all the stops in their Christmas decorations. From the outside, Thomas and Susanne Jeromin’s house looks normal with a few modest decorations.
On the inside, the house is filled to the rafters with over 100 Christmas trees crammed into 105 square metres of space. The trees are adorned in fairy lights, ornaments and around 16,000 baubles.
The couple had a small collection at first but it grew rapidly as time went on, making them local celebrities. It takes them 8 weeks to prepare for Christmas, as they start decorating in early October and fill every room except the bedroom. Even the bathroom has a Santa Claus toilet seat.
You can watch the video news lower on this page.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.