Face projection – level 1
A Japanese artist projects films on a face. He can make your face look like anything. He shows the technology to a group of people. Japanese culture, animation and technology inspire the artist and his team.
The artist projects pictures of faces which are not symmetrical. Symmetrical faces do not look good. The artist and his team need more money. They want to take the project to the next level.
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
Are you a teacher? Download the exercises for your class here. They are for free. You can copy them and use them in your class.
What would you like to have projected on your face?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.