Four Men Run Away – level 1
This news is from Bali. Four men go to prison. They are not from Bali. They are from Australia, Bulgaria, India and Malaysia. They go to prison because of money laundering, drugs and illegal immigration.
They escape from the prison. They escape through a hole in a wall.
Prisoners often escape in Indonesia. There are too many prisoners in the prisons there.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.