Fox Makes a Big Sandwich – level 1
Some people go to Chernobyl. It is in Ukraine. They see a fox. One person films the fox.
The fox is not afraid of the people. They give it some bread. They give it some meat. The fox stacks the food. It makes a big sandwich! The sandwich is almost too big to eat. But the fox still eats the sandwich.
No people live near Chernobyl now. That is because of a nuclear disaster in 1986. But more foxes, wolves, and bears live there now.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this fox?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.