Girl Falls in a Theme Park – level 1
An accident happens at a theme park in England. A girl falls down from a ride. She is 11 years old.
The park’s staff finds out. They come to help her. A helicopter flies her to hospital. Sadly, she dies in hospital.
Difficult words: theme park (a large park, such as Disneyland), staff (the people who work somewhere), find out (know about something or see something happen).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.