Girl Falls Out of a Bus – level 1
A bus is driving on a highway. It is a church bus. It is in Arkansas, USA. A girl is on the bus. She sits at a door of the bus. The door opens. She falls out. It is a shocking moment. A man films it on camera.
A man is driving behind the bus. He sees all of this. He quickly goes to the girl. Traffic is busy. He picks up the girl.
The girl’s family talks. They think that she will be fine.
Difficult words: busy traffic (a lot of cars), will (in the future).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos