Goat in a Police Car – level 1
Something unusual happens to a police officer in Georgia, US. The officer gets out of her car. She knocks on the door of a house. She turns around. She sees a goat in her car. A goat is a small farm animal that likes to eat many things.
The officer runs towards the car. She wants to get the goat out. However, the goat does not move. The goat is eating some papers. The officer runs from one side of the car to another. She wants to save the papers. The goat kicks her to the ground.
The officer does not get injury. In the end, she smiles. She explains why she leaves the car door open. It is a routine for her. Sometimes she must run away from dangerous dogs.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.