Have a nap in Hong Kong – level 2
People say that our generation does not get enough sleep. In Hong Kong, it is often hard to find a place to sleep. It is a city that never sleeps. Some Hong Kong businesses have a solution. They open nap lounges.
A nap lounge is a place where you can come in the middle of the day to relax, and it is only $1.30 an hour. There are hammocks for you to sleep in.
People like the nap lounges, but we will see if the business will be successful.
Difficult words: solution (if you have a solution to a problem, the solution makes the problem go away), nap lounge (a place where you can have a nap – sleep for a moment), hammock (a bed in the air).
You can read the original story and watch the video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this business?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos