Helicopter Crashes into Water – level 1
A helicopter is trying to land. It wants to land on a superyacht. It misses the yacht. It falls into the water. Someone films the moment.
There are three people in the helicopter. They are British. They are injured in the crash.
People are investigating the incident. Both Britain and Norway are working together.
Difficult words: be injured (have a problem with your body because of an accident), investigate (find out what happened), incident (a situation; an accident).
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.