Hobbies Are Great – level 2
A psychology magazine wrote about why a hobby is important for people. Firstly, it gives you structured time. Secondly, it can rejuvenate you.
Thirdly, it lowers your stress. Fourthly, you meet more people who also do the hobby. Fifthly, you are more interesting when you do more activities.
The sixth reason is what the hobby does to the brain: the brain grows and works better because you are learning a new skill. You learn faster and slow down ageing. The brain also grows more material to keep it working well.
Having a hobby helps your life in many ways!
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.