Joke about a plane – level 2
This joke is about one woman with blond hair. The woman bought a ticket for a plane. It was a tourist class ticket to Majorca, but this woman sat down in business class.
A stewardess told her three times, that her ticket was in tourist class, and that she had to sit in tourist class, but the woman didn’t listen to her.
So, the stewardess went to the pilot and asked him for help. The pilot went to the woman and said something quietly into her ear. The woman stood up and sat down in tourist class.
The stewardess was shocked and she asked the pilot, “What did you tell her?”
The pilot said, “I told her that business class is not flying to Majorca.”
Free jokes for students of English organised into three levels of difficulty.
What do you think about the joke?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.