Joke about a plane – level 3
This joke is about one woman with blond hair who bought an airline ticket. It was a tourist class ticket to Majorca, but this woman sat down in the wrong seat. She sat down in business class.
A stewardess told her three times to sit in her correct seat, but the lady wasn’t willing to change seats.
The stewardess went to the pilot for advice. The pilot went up to the lady and whispered something into her ear. The lady immediately changed her seat. The stewardess was surprised and she asked the pilot, “What did you tell her?”
The pilot said, “I told her that business class is not flying to Majorca.”
Free jokes for students of English organised into three levels of difficulty.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos