Joke about a policeman – level 1
A man went in a car in Texas. A policeman stopped him.
The man said to the policeman, “Is there a problem?” “There is no problem. I only saw that you drive very well. And you will get 5,000 dollars for good driving. What will you do with the money?” The man thought for a minute and said, “I think that I will go get a driving license.”
The lady who was next to the man said to the policeman, “Oh, don’t listen to him. He makes funny jokes when he drinks alcohol.”
The man from the back said, “I told you that it wasn’t a good idea to steal a car!
And then, the policeman heard somebody from the trunk who said, “Are we in Mexico now?”
Free jokes for students of English organised into three levels of difficulty.
What do you think about the joke?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos