Joke about a policeman – level 3
A man was driving a car in Texas when a policeman stopped him. The man said to the policeman, “Is there a problem, officer?”
“No problem. I just saw that you were driving very carefully and you are the winner of our competition for safe driving. You will get 5,000 dollars. Congratulations. What do you think you’re going to do with the money?”
The man thought for a minute and said, “Well, I guess I’ll go get a driving license.”
The lady who was sitting next to the man said to the policeman, “Oh, don’t listen to him. He makes funny jokes when he is drunk.”
The man from the back seat said, “I told you that we wouldn’t get far in a stolen car!”
At that moment, there was some noise from the trunk and a voice said, “Are we in Mexico yet?”
Free jokes for students of English organised into three levels of difficulty.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the question under today’s news and write the answer in the comments.
- Choose one person from the Skype section.
- Talk with this person. You can answer questions from Speak in Levels.
Stock images by Depositphotos