Lego is 60 Years Old – level 2
Lego is celebrating its 60th anniversary. In 1934, its creator named ‘Lego’ after two Danish words which mean ‘play well’. In 1958, the Lego brick as we know it became patented.
The company says that now you can play with the dotted brick in 915,103,765 ways!
The company also works with film companies to keep the toy interesting for changing times. In addition, there are theme parks around the world of famous places made out of Lego.
You can watch the original video in the Level 3 section.
What do you think about this news?
LEARN 3000 WORDS with NEWS IN LEVELS
News in Levels is designed to teach you 3000 words in English. Please follow the instructions
How to improve your English with News in Levels:
- Do the test at Test Languages.
- Go to your level. Go to Level 1 if you know 1-1000 words. Go to Level 2 if you know 1000-2000 words. Go to Level 3 if you know 2000-3000 words.
- Read two news articles every day.
- Read the news articles from the day before and check if you remember all new words.
- Listen to the news from today and read the text at the same time.
- Listen to the news from today without reading the text.
- Answer the questions under today’s news and write them in the comments.
- Chat in our Facebook Group for 2 minutes. You can write about today’s news.